This project is called Complete Laravel Personal Blog Script using PHP MySQL source code. Laravel Personal Blog Script is a clean and minimal Laravel blog script perfect for writers who need to create a personal blog site with simple creative features and effects to make readers feel the joy of reading blog posts and articles.
Complete Laravel Personal Blog Script is a personal blog template that mixes modern, classic and minimalist styles and will help you create a simple and clean blog, if you are a blogger, it is a perfect choice.
Features of Laravel Personal Blog Script
- Pages, blogs, menus, contact… modules are provided with the use of elements to avoid boilerplate code.
- RSS feed for posts https://stories.botble.com/feed/posts
- Multi-language support: The unlimited number of languages.
- SEO and Sitemap Support: Access sitemap.xml to see more.
- Powerful media systems, including Amazon S3, support DigitalOcean Spaces
- Google Analytics: Display analytics data in the admin panel.
- Translation Tool: Simple to translate the front theme and admin panel to your language.
- Ready to use creative blog theme.
- Powerful permission system: Manage users, groups, roles by permissions. Easy to manage users by permissions.
- The admin template comes with a color scheme to match your taste.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions
- Coding Standards: All codes follow PSR-2 coding standards and better practices
- Apache, nginx, or another compatible web server.
- PHP >= 7.3 >> Higher
- MySQL Database server
- PDO PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Exif PHP Extension
- Fileinfo Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Module Re_write server
- PHP_CURL Module Enable
How to run??
Above all, you must install a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC to run this project. Complete Laravel Personal Blog Script System in PHP and MySQL with Source Code Free Download.
After starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP follow the following steps:
Step 1: First extract the file
2nd Step: Next, copy the original project folder
3rd Step: So, you need to paste in xampp/htdocs/
Also, now connecting the database
4th Step: So, for now open a browser and go to the URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
5th Step: Next, click on the Database tab
6th Step: So, create a database named “blog” and then click on Import tab.
7th Step: Of course, click on Browse File and select the “Blog” file inside the “db” folder.
8th Step: Meanwhile, click on the Go button.
After creating the database,
Step 9: Open a web browser and browse the project. eg [http://localhost/admin]
Download Complete Laravel Personal Blog PHP Script
Live Demo: View Demo
We hope this Complete Laravel Personal Blog Script Using PHP MySQL helps you with what you are looking for. Hopefully, you learn something from this project that is useful for your future projects.